Saturday, March 01, 2008

Hello everyone, it has been awhile. Let me catch up on the family. Jennifer found out that they are having a boy (YEA!!!). Becca is doing great in school and we are proud of her. Andrew is the manager for the boy's basketball and they are in 1st place. Tournaments this week. I was named Elementary Math Teacher of the Year for Kanawha County and Dale and I are going to dinner to get my award on March 11. I can not believe that I got it. Dale is busy at work as usual. Things are going good right now. Maddie is going to be 2 on March 9th and Callie is doing well in Kindergarten.

2 comments:

ggranny36 said...

Well, well, well! I am so glad you have written again. Congradulations! All your hard work has paid off. We are so proud of you. Andrew is doing great too and we are so proud of him as of all our grandchildren. Keep writing. E-mail me pictures and Jennifer's and Rebecca's e-mail addresses. Love you all

Brenda said...

I'm behind on reading blogs....very behind! High five on that award.....I know you have to be a hard working teacher to get recognized for something like that and innovative...congrats!